New

Thanks to my friend, I now have a new job in SF. As many of you probably don't know I was working part time for the longest time, waiting to find the next full time opportunity.


Well fast forward 8 months later I'm working in north beach in SF. I guess I enjoy the change in scenery. My new job is a tedious one, however I now feel better about myself knowing that I can spend money and not be afraid of going broke.


On other non-related news, I placed 1st place on a SSF4 tournament my roomies and I held with a couple of good friends. We had a blast, and it was full of laughter and surprise upsets. I wish we could do this all of the time, but Maria would get mad at me so once every few months should suffice.

I have an -assumed- allergic reaction to something and now my palms and fingers have red itchy blistering clear liquid filled dots on them...FML.

Have a glorious day everyone.



0 comments: