First post of march yay :D

Hi Kiddies,

All is well in Chan town. I've been slowly working my life away at my new part time job. I'm doing sales & marketing for a super start up. 8 people in the company...3 in India, and 5 in the office, gnarly isn't it?

I haven't seen my girlfriend for almost 2 or 3 weeks, and we've been arguing about funny things on the phone. Like who should go see each other and how she made a little diary journal booklet about words I say a lot. Come to think of it, I've never realized that I overuse these particular words so much. It's hilarious to me that I use those words frequently. Ask Maria and she will tell you the list and give you very good examples on how I use them in casual conversation.

I've been spending a lot on VTA, but I finally got myself a VTA sticker from associated students! woot saving myself around 760 dollars buying that sucker. This job has also made me walk a lot more, so hopefully when I leave this place I will be a pound or ten lighter.

I also became Elite on Yelp C/O 2010! woot! Now I can invite people, who wants to be my +1? Yeahh! It's cool because I feel like we can explore so much more being Elite since the network is huge. I'm sure I will be delighted to meet these new folks as well as trying new drinks and foods.

I also recently got to see my current favorite band Sleeping With Sirens in Orangevale, CA. A whomping 2 hour drive, got to see Masaru's hometown, pretty as hell over there and way less ghetto than Man Jose. It was worth it, I got to give Kellin (the lead singer) a handshake.

My preordered poster, t shirt, and album came in the mail recently too, so now I'm set.

I also went to F.A.M.E (fashion, art, music, exhibition) it was down 11th street at the women's club society thing place. I met a lot of cool people, and there were a lot of good looking people, dancers, freestylers, and artists. I will totally go to the next one whenever they have it again, I think it's semi annually. Good stuff.

Thanks I'm still alive for anyone who reads this. Good day all.

Sleeping with Sirens

2 comments:

Tanya | March 27, 2010 at 4:17 PM

dibs on the plus one!

YT. | March 29, 2010 at 1:03 PM

good to hear that things are pickin up!