New Layout

My wonderful girlfriend helped me choose a new layout, looking pretty spiffy; finally. Thanks Maria :)

----
A friend of mine from high school wrote a post on unemployment, and I guess I really felt the same about our similar situations.
When you're applying theres nothing you can really do but follow up, be persistent only to find out that you were not chosen or rather you're not getting responses at all. Throughout my months unemployed I haven't been as proactive as I could've been, but it's pretty discouraging to say the least.

I don't feel like spending a lot knowing that I'm going to run out of money sometime, but then I don't want to be a cheapskate either. I've found myself cooking more which is good however I've also been getting lazier staying at my apartment with no real job to push me forward. My computer is cluttered with dozens and dozens of revised cover letters and resumes for each job i've applied to so far. When am I ever going to get a break? I'm jealous for those who have gotten straight out of college and gotten a full time, and are stable with their job. For me, I haven't been so fortunate to land the same scenario.

I honestly don't even know what I want. Maybe business wasn't the right path for me. And in regards to technology, I think it's just boring and redundant, I'm not 'tech geek' enough to have a real passion for it. Leisurely sure, but for the rest of my work career? Who knows.

Life's been rough though, I find myself in a limbo not knowing what to do next. There's a lot of things I wished I did in college that could've saved me from this but I just didn't do it. Sucks you can't change the past, but you really want to because you feel that if you could go back in time , everything would've been set. I have a few things in mind, like go back for masters (but my grades suck) maybe go 180 degrees and not do anything related to my major...all I know is that being unemployed is saddening. I don't know how people can enjoy not having a job, it's just a rip on your heart not having any real responsibilities after college. Good night all.. I know all of you are thinking, "Would you like some cheese with that w(h)ine?"

0 comments: