Preparing...dun dun dun

Dear Blogger,

Went to career center today for a 1 o clock workshop. I got on campus at 12 and was freaking out because I couldn't get 10 cents to print out my resume. The lady over the counter was sweet enough to offer me 20 cents to print out two resumes at the SU for the critique.

I spoke to this guy 1 on 1, software QA at VMware, he wasn't really insightful seeing as I believe I covered every aspect of editing my resume from head to toe. It was worth the try though. Felt good to talk to him, and he said during interviews that I should use the fact that I've experienced Technology, and Technical Sales, as well as minor Product Management...Using that as a synergy was my plan, and he told me many things that I've already known. I'll try again tomorrow.

Helping Tatsu has been really enjoyable for most of us. We feel that he deserves to stay for the suffering & sacrifices he dished out in Shanghai.

Over the weekend I had a wonderful bittersweet time at my girlfriends place for our 1 year anniversary. It was sweet, being there with her, but bitter because I was sick the whole time...Sorry if it was not as memorable as it should've been Maria; I'll make it better.


- Papa J


0 comments: