Dum

Dumb.



Dee.


Dumb.

Sup all. Just writing this post because I'm extremely bored. Job hunting has been grueling as always. Irritating to try that hard and get nothing in return. I need to start brewing up some options...One thing I have right now is to keep me occupied by working out at home so I can get back in shape...hope that falls through.

Secondly, I need to read more, might as well be knowledgeable since I'm not getting any experience from school or work.

I think it sucks to live off unemployment. I rather just not be at the apartment all the time, but shit you run out of errands to do after a while.. I've also been thinking of how to visit my girlfriend more, and how to productively spend my day...I'll tell you if I come up with something neat.

Yesterday I made mashed potatoes for the first time in my life; surprisingly it came out really good. I'll make it again sometime, they're that delicious!

I think I'm going to play Poker today with some friends since they canceled yesterday. I really hope that falls through because I really want to demolish some people and steal their money.

My girlfriend recently posted a blog on her situation and a scenario. I've been feeling the butt-end of that conversation...I mean...I've been re-meeting friends and they ask me what I do now, and yeah I can't say anything that would be impressive on any scale. Kind of sad actually...Oh well hope they still like me, hah. Well that's my two cents for now, have a glorious day everyone.

0 comments: